The Change Organisation Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
• Data will only be collected and held for a specific legitimate purpose to enable fulfilment of our contractual obligations to you and where possible with an individual’s consent (If data is collected with consent, it is understood that consent can be withdrawn).
• Data held is just sufficient for the purpose.
• Data is accurate and kept current.
• Data is not kept for longer than necessary for the purpose.
2.1 WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2.2 WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
• All data is kept safe in accordance with our Information Security Policy –MQP A (a copy is available on request).
• No data is processed or passed to a 3rd party on our behalf, except where there is a legitimate purpose to meet a contractual obligation.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
• You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4.1 LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
• Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the below address.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to or email us at the below address.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
RESOURCES & FURTHER INFORMATION
The Change Organisation Ltd, Unit 92-93, John WilsonBusiness Park, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3QT