Adaptive Defense 360
Adaptive Defense provides organisations with all the tools necessary to maintain the security and confidentiality of your business. With Panda, the key word is ‘adaptive’ in which a new security model accurately classifies any files or applications running in your organization, only allowing legitimate programs to run. This is based on 3 principles: the continuous monitoring of applications, the use of machine learning to automatically classify new applications utilizing their Big Data platform in the cloud and the use of technical experts who analyse any applications that cannot be classified automatically.
Endpoint Protection provides centralized and uninterrupted protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops, servers and Exchange, in addition to the leading virtualization systems and Android devices.
Panda Security’s Collective Intelligence technology protects all workstations and servers against threats and exploits that use unknown zero-day vulnerabilities in real time, without needing to install additional servers or IT infrastructures.
With Endpoint Protection, the protection is managed conveniently and easily from a single Web console, permitting centralized administration anytime and anywhere, without needing technical knowledge.
- Internet connection.
- Internet Explorer.
- Firefox 3.0.
- Google Chrome.
- At least one with an Internet connection.
- Operating systems (workstations):
- Windows XP SP2 and later (Vista, 7, 8 & 10).
- Operating systems (servers):
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 and later (2008, 2012 & 2016)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Ubuntu 12 32/64 bits and later
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 64 bits and later
- CentOS 6.0 64 bits and later
- Debian 6.9 Squeeze and later
- OpenSuse 12 32/64 bits and later
- Suse Enterprise Server 11SP2 64 bits and later
- Android 4.1 and later
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x y 9.x
- Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 y 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x & 6.x
Speak to one of our Security Specialists today +44 (0)1227 779000
Shut the window of opportunity to advance threats – Request a 30 day trial or sign up to one of our webinars