Founded in 1992, a symbolic year for European Union. Born out of a desire to be a market leading distributor of computer hardware and software, independent of manufacturers.
- We’ve helped customers exploit opportunities from technological advances since the advent of the Web.
- Despite changes in hardware, equipment and support provided over the years, our customers are reassured by our continuity of service excellence, delivered by people you can trust and rely on.
- Our expertise has enabled end users to benefit from ever more reliable processing power, memory, storage and networking capability.
- Challenging trading conditions in times of austerity hold no fear for us. We keep finding new ways to add value…
Going The Extra Mile
- Our customers profit from our expertise and specialist procurement, to acquire hard to find components and more, at incredible speed and highly competitive price points.
- Partnership with specialists means we fulfil our promise of on-time delivery, whether your need is a critical emergency, or simply routine. More about logistics.
- Legacy sourcing helps you improve ROI, by managing critical mismatches in manufacturer life cycles, extending the lifetime of your system, and minimising rollout disruption.
- Our people never stand still. We positively thrive at the cutting edge.
How We Are Different
- We match energy, drive and enthusiasm found amongst high achieving colleagues in our sector, with professionals expert in consultancy, procurement and logistics. Our relationships are based on mutual trust and respect.
- Provision of cradle to grave hardware care, 24/7. More about Smart Care.
- Certified data destruction and environmentally friendly disposal and recycling.
Each passing year we integrate social responsibility, ethics and best practice more deeply into the way we do business.
- We strive to harness the imagination and talent of our people, by offering them the opportunity to get involved with good causes we support
- We share information about our support of local and international initiatives.
- We strive to conserve the Earth’s resources and reduce waste going to landfill. We practice what we preach by recycling or reusing all cardboard, packaging and waste paper in our office. Learn how you can join us.
We are bowled over by the generosity of Owain and his colleagues at The Change Organisation. The amount of equipment they have donated is going to make a real difference