- We offer specialist sourcing of discontinued models and hard to find lines of hardware and equipment
- Legacy sourcing is a highly cost effective solution for mismatch between production lifecycle of key components and duration of system roll out
- Legacy equipment provides an alternative to replacement, by extending the life of existing infrastructure
- We can help you free up capital by purchasing excess or unwanted equipment. Contact us for a quote
All orders shipped ‘blind’ with plain labels, for seamless service and confidentiality
- Delivery to central London destinations within 1- 2 hours
- Provision of ETA and delivery to any UK destination postcode
- Same-day delivery via our specialist courier partner
- Options within continental Europe provided by your account manager
Contact us for more information
- To receive tracking information please complete your details and submit the form below
- Our logistics team will reply promptly.
- In the unlikely event that an order is late or missing, contact our logistics team, or submit the form below.
Here are links to portals of the courier companies we use. Simply insert your consignment no. in the appropriate box to track the whereabouts of your goods online.
Frequently Asked Questions
All new retail factory sealed products ship with the standard EEA manufacturer warranty. We can provide upgraded warranties, either from the vendor or a 3rd party.
We have deliberately chosen to remain independent of any vendor that supplies us, as this enables us to maintain our highly competitive pricing and stock availability.
Over 90% of our products come from UK Distribution, whilst the balance is EXCLUSIVELY sourced from within the European Economic Area (EEA) and is fully compliant with EEC trade laws applicable to this.
Checking whether any products from outside the UK comply with legislation can be difficult without the necessary knowledge and facilities. Certain goods may well be genuine, but only sanctioned for sale in a different economic area, such as the Americas or Asia Pacific. If they are sold in the UK they may infringe trade law, and can be denied support from the manufacturer in terms of warranty back up or software upgrades further down the line. We are able to access various checks to confirm product is compliant and we give ALL OUR customers an undertaking to that effect.