We are delighted to announce that this year we have been ranked at #117 in The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200. The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 ranks Britain’s mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales, measured over their latest two years of available accounts.
Every June the International Track 200 League table is compiled by Fast Track and published in the Sunday Times, it is then followed by the awards event in September and alumni dinners throughout the year.
In June 2017 we received our ranking which was published in The Sunday Times. On 19th September, we had the pleasure of attending the awards dinner at The Dorchester in London where we received a certificate of our ranking.
The 250+ guests included founders, chairmen, CEOs and FDs of the featured companies, along with the guest speakers Julian Metcalfe, co-founder of Pret A Manger and founder of itsu, and Andy Rubin, executive director of Pentland Group and chairman of Pentland Brands.
To enter the International Track 200 we had to meet the following criteria:
- International sales of at least £500,000 in the base year (2014, 2015 or 2016)
- International sales of at least £1m in the latest year (2016, 2017 or 2018)
- Total sales of at least £25m in the latest year (2016, 2017 or 2018)
- International sales of at least 5% of total sales in the latest year (2016, 2017 or 2018)
- Year-on-year international sales growth in the latest year from 2015 to 2016, or 2016 to 2017, or 2017 to 2018
You can find us in the 2017 International Track 200 league table here.