The Change will be among attendees at Bett Show 2016, the global meeting place for channel partners. A superb opportunity to meet, network and do business with new and existing partners from around the world, more than 2,500 resellers, distributors and systems integrators have already committed to the show.
Designed as a three-day showcase on how to transform education through technology, it features a host of enthralling seminars, summits and business theatres hosted by some of the most influential names in the aforementioned sectors. Speakers include Rt Hon Nicky Morgan MP, Secretary of State for Education and Minister for Women and Equalities; Dr Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist of NASA, and Salman Khan, founder of Khan Academy, a non-profit organisation with the mission of “providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere”.
The Change will be among more than 800 exhibitors at the show, which includes a wide range of high-profile organisations such as BBC Research and Education Space, and Crown House Publishing. We will be attending with Triumph Board, manufacturers of leading Audio Visual Presentation products for the educational and corporate marketplaces. Visitors – I’m sure there will be many – can find us at the newly-created Trade@Bett section, Stand TB60. This is where the main networking activity will be taking place, which has a number of key objectives for attendees:
- Find a certified route into a new market
- Cut down on time and money spent travelling the world to service and update your channel partners
- Meet partners that can best represent your brand and successfully grow your business in key territories
Trade@Bett participants will also benefit from:
- Trade Promotional Package– a comprehensive marketing tool, including a portal that facilitates match-making pre-event and onsite promotion to maximise B2B opportunities
- Access to Trade@Bett Networking Hub, the networking hub exclusively for Trade@Bett participants, distributors, resellers, systems integrators and VIP buyers
- Opportunities to hire private meeting spacefor important dealer meetings
- Networking eventsto help you widen your network and find the right partners
To list all the highlights at this year’s Betts would take up far more space than this blog allows, but here’s a few other fascinating features to look out for…
Across six theatres, the Learn Live series addresses teaching techniques, learning strategies and implementing technology, through seminars, workshops and demonstrations. It offers top tips on how to make a difference in your establishment from real practitioners in the field of education.
Meanwhile, The STEAM Village invites educators, practitioners, specialists to join the STEAM revolution and return arts to the national curriculum. The rallying call will be made through a series of panels, dynamic sessions and live demos where the latest initiatives and projects which are shaping STEAM education for students and teachers, will be presented.
Whatever your interest, it sounds like there’s a bit of something for everyone at Bett 2016.
Hope to see you there.