Careers at The Change Organisation
Your Future With Us
We welcome applications from committed, forward thinking, IT literate individuals with entrepreneurial flair. Join us and discover a fulfilling professional career working with technologies that drive profitability, innovation and development in every business. Nurturing and developing relationships with world class service is core to our competitive advantage.
What we look for
- Proven interpersonal and communications skills, complementing technical, vocational or academic qualifications.
- Personal qualities including, but not limited to, energy, self-confidence and business acumen.
- People able to ‘hit the ground running’, prepared to challenge the status quo, who strive to raise standards amongst their peers.
We invite you to submit your CV to be considered for a great personal opportunity to build a long term career as part of our team, in an industry sector destined for a great future in an uncertain world.
To view our current vacancies click here or to be considered for future opportunities, send your CV as an email attachment below
(Email submission directed to Owain Williams, Sales Director, 01227 773496 email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Take this opportunity to meet our team
Frequently asked questions
- Do you specify any minimum qualifications?
No, although in addition to having sound and relevant industry experience, being of graduate level will be an advantage.
- Are apprenticeships available?
In 2012 we have trialled an apprenticeship scheme run jointly with Kent County Council and Canterbury College in our East Kent premises.
- Do you consider applications for internships or work experience?
We have worked with local schools in East Kent to offer up to 4 work experience placements annually